Thursday, October 23, 2008

Julianne Hough: ‘I’m OK’ After Going to the Hospital

Rest assured Dancing with the Stars fans, Julianne Hough is feeling a whole lot better following her hospitalization for stomach pains after Tuesday’s results show.

“I’m ok,” Hough, 20, writes in a new Fancast.com blog post dated Oct. 22. “I’m fine.”

The pro dancer also reveals that she was feeling ill all day, but managed to soldier through the broadcast and even pulled off an encore performance of her jitterbug with partner Cody Linley.

“I didn’t feel well the whole day,” she writes. “But I’m a trooper. I didn’t tell anyone. I didn’t want to be dramatic about things.”

“I don’t know if anyone could see my face during the show, but I was trying so hard to put a smile on,” Hough continues in the post. “I was in so much pain. Afterward, I went backstage and curled up in a ball. That’s when everyone said I needed to go to the hospital.”

No comments: