Saturday, October 11, 2008

Victoria Beckham 'Not Trying to Get Pregnant'

Victoria Beckham is obsessed with grapes – "I just can't put them down." But, she's quick to say, it's not some bizarre pre-maternity diet.

"I'm not pregnant, and I'm not trying to get pregnant at the moment," she tells November's U.K. edition of Glamour. "I'm so lucky to have the boys [Brooklyn, 9; Romeo, 6; and Cruz, 3] and they're such great kids. Nice, free spirits and incredibly polite, which I think is very important."

Adds Beckham, 34: "But it takes a lot of energy, and the thought of having another baby now would be a little bit much. Maybe in a year or two but right now, I'm having amazing career opportunities and I want to enjoy the boys."

Another thing she enjoys? Cooking for her sons – and her husband, David.

No comments: